Thursday, March 15, 2012

* Why is social media an important part of an organization's marketing strategy?
- Because social media is not just the way that people express their opinion and communicate with others, but better way as companies get feedback and much information from customers. Easily speaking, the purpose of using social media in marketing part is to improve relationship between companies and customers for getting more firm way.

* Why it is important to market yourself?
- Even though the market have sufficient tools to fix their problems directly, they can not retrieve all of things after losing customers without considering on customers  attitude toward them. So, the companies need to get enough information from their customers and using social media is desirable way to be close to the customers friendly.

* How can you build your brand online?
- I don't know exactly what I prepare for making my own brand in social media area. But, if I am faced with some situations or problems that I must use social media as a solution, 
I would make more visual effect on my website, talking with customers or not related persons to get some useful advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment