Thursday, March 22, 2012

What is the Twitter?

* Following : Samsung Mobile, NASA, Real Madrid C.F, Apple News, Angry Birds
  Reasons :  I am following above things. Because I interested in the mobile-phone of Apple and Samsung. Also, Real Madrid C.F is one of my favorite soccer team and I like playing Angry Birds in I-Pad2. When I was young, my dream was to be an astronomer, so I still like to see the sky with many stars and so on. So, I am following NASA, now.

*Strength : people or persons can communicate with each other directly at the moment
 Weakness : chance of leaking my personal information, waste times.

* Twitter is probably creative social media, making the more close relation between companies and customers. It generates more effective and lucrative surroundings to the market area and balances the linkage of producers and consumers. But as shown above, twitter can make chance of leaking personal information and have bad effect on people wasting times meaninglessly. So, some persons do not like using twitter or other social medias.

No comments:

Post a Comment