Friday, March 9, 2012

1.
A> The reason of why i signed-up this class is actually getting a 1 unit from UCR in this qaurter. I couldnt find the other interesting class having a 1 unit befor I enrolled in, so i got this course. But I also want to get useful information in this class for 3 weeks from now.

B> Frankly, i dont think that i will get a lot of things in just 3 weeks. But the more i enjoy the time of class, the easier i can get interesting in area on social media. That's enoough, i think.

C> After coming back to my country, im gonna strive to get a job related to financial area.I think the information taking in this class can be useful option for me to inform lots of things about monetary stuffs to the customer. So, i will help customers or peoples who want to get meaningful information through social media more directly. That's my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment